IPDC Finance declares dividend
Stock market Desk || Published: 2022-02-28 14:02:47 || Updated: 2022-02-28 14:02:47
IPDC Finance Limited has declared 12 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2021. It’s total cash .
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 2.37. At the same time last year was Tk 1.92.
its Net Asset Value per Share (NAVPS) has been Tk 17.12
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on April 17. The record date has been set for March 22.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed