Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:36:54 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:36:54
Meghna Life Insurance Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the second Quarter (April-June’ 2021).
It is learned that the company’s premium income has decreased by Tk 35.55 crore in the second quarter. Which was Tk 17 crore 39 lakh taka in the same period last year.
In the second quarter, the company’s life fund stood at Tk 1,854.08 crore. Which was Tk 1,808.16 crore in the same period last year.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh