BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-19 15:53:48 || Updated: 2021-09-19 15:53:48
On Sunday, the first working day of the week, BD Autocars Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 3 lakh 9 thousand 399 shares in 1 thousand 149 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 59 lakh.
Aziz Pipes, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its prices by 9.83 percent. The company has traded 4 lakh 97 thousand 454 shares in 2 thousand 93 times. Its market value is Tk 7 crore 95 lakh.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed