Sonali Life’s category changed
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 11:19:58 || Updated: 2021-09-16 11:19:58
Capital market listed Sonali Life Insurance limited’s category has been changed.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company has been upgraded from the existing “N” category to the “A” category by paying 10 percent cash dividend to the general investors for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. Which will be effective from 19 September.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction
- Meghna Life Insurance declares dividend