Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 10:49:41 || Updated: 2021-09-16 10:49:41
On Thursday, the last working day of the week Fortune Shoes Ltd topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.15 percent. The company has traded 17 lakh 68 thousand 42 shares in 1 thousand 669 times. Its market value is Tk 13 crore 15 lakh.
The prices of Shamarita Hospital, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.11 percent. The company has traded 10 lakh 2 thousand 119 shares in 1 thousand 838 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 1 lakh.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Beximco at the top of transaction
- Meghna Life Insurance declares dividend