Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-16 10:40:35 || Updated: 2021-09-16 10:40:35
On Thursday,the last working day of the week Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited (Beximco) topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that shares of the company worth Tk 153.75 crore have been traded. Shares of Lanka Bangla Finance, which came second in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 84.37 crore.
Saif Powertech Limited has risen to the third place with a turnover of Tk 56.29 crore.
Other companies on the list include Beximco Pharma, IPDC, Genex Infosys, Lafarge Holcim, Alif, Square Pharma and IDLC.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend