Warning to two brokerage houses
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-15 12:05:09 || Updated: 2021-09-15 12:05:09
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has issued a warning to two brokerage houses on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
This two brokerage houses are: Morshed Securities Limited and E-Securities Limited.
It is learned that BSEC has issued a warning to the brokerage houses to abide by all laws related to securities in future.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity