Dominage steel at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-15 11:39:34 || Updated: 2021-09-15 11:41:32
On Wednesday, the fourth working day of the week, Dominage Steel Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 9.47 percent. The company has traded 75 lakh 66 thousand 553 shares in 2 thousand 926 times. Its market value is Tk 32 crore 53 lakh.
IPDC, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.39 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 32 lakh 8 thousand 927 shares in 4 thousand 518 times. Its market value is Tk 58 crore 7 lakh.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity