IDLC received highest taxpayer award
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-14 10:43:47 || Updated: 2021-09-14 10:43:47
In the finanacial year 2021-21 IDLC Finance Limited has become the first in the category of non-bank financial institution with the highest amount of revenue.
The Large Taxpayer Unit (LTU) of the National Board of Revenue honored the top taxpayers for achieving the revenue collection target (Rs. 24,000 crore) set for the financial year.
Bangladesh Bank Governor Fazle Kabir was present as the chief guest at the function and handed over a memento to M Jamal Uddin, MD & CEO of IDLC Finance for providing maximum amount of revenue to the government in this category.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend