Walton targeted to export 100 million dollar worth goods this year
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-13 14:17:44 || Updated: 2021-09-13 14:17:44
Walton products known as ‘Made in Bangladesh’ are gaining the confidence of global buyers in the markets of different countries including Europe. New export markets are constantly being created. At the same time, the export volume is increasing. Following this, Bangladesh’s superbrand and electronics giant Walton has set a target of exporting US 100 million dollar worth of goods to the world market in the fiscal year 2021-22.
On Monday (September 13)`Walton International Business Summit – 2021’ was held at the Grand Sultan Tea Resort and Golf in Srimangal, Sylhet. Golam Murshed, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Walton Hi-Tech Industries Limited, has announced a target of exporting 100 million US dollars worth of goods from Bangladesh for the current financial year (2021-22).
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal