BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-13 11:36:35 || Updated: 2021-09-13 11:36:35
Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU) has summoned the bank accounts of journalist leaders. A letter in this regard was sent to the branch heads of various banks on Sunday. It has been asked to fill in a specific form and send it by September 14. This information has been known from the relevant sources.
According to sources, all the details of the bank account (account opening form, KYC, transaction profile, details of transactions from start to finish) have been asked to be sent by September 14.
The list includes Farida Yasmin, president of the management committee of the National Press Club for the 2021-22 term, and Ilias Khan, general secretary.
Dhaka Journalists Union (DUJ) (BNP supported) President Abdul Quader Gani Chowdhury and General Secretary. Shahidul Islam.
Dhaka Journalists Union (DUJ) (Awami League supported) General Secretary Sajjad Alam Khan Tapu.
Bangladesh Federal Union of Journalists (BFUJ) (BNP-backed) President M Abdullah and Secretary General Nurul Amin Rokon.
Mollah Jalal, President of Bangladesh Federal Union of Journalists (BFUJ) (supported by Awami League) and Abdul Majid, Acting Secretary General.
Mursalin Nomani is the President of Dhaka Reporters Unity (DRU) and Moshiur Rahman Khan is the General Secretary.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity