Beximco returned to top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-12 11:14:11 || Updated: 2021-09-12 11:14:11
On Sunday,the first working day of the week, Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited (Beximco) have returned to top of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company have been traded 80 crore 90 lakh 32 thousand shares. Beximco Pharma, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 69.35 crore.
Square Pharma came in third place with a turnover of Tk 52.35 crore.
Other listed companies include Lanka Bangla Finance, British American Tobacco, Lafarge Holcim, Delta Life, National Housing, Meghna Life and National Tubes.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity