Square Pharma at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-09 12:29:13 || Updated: 2021-09-09 12:29:26
On Thursday, the last working day of the week Square Pharmaceuticals Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 81 crore 20 lakh 6 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Beximco Pharma, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 71.52 crore.
Beximco Limited has risen to the third place with a share transaction of Tk 69.85 crore.
Other companies on the list include British American Tobacco, Meghna Life, National Housing, BBS Cables, Saif Powertech, National Tubes and Olympic Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity