Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-09 12:53:21 || Updated: 2021-09-09 12:53:21
On Thursday the last working day of the week, Meghna Life Insurance Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share prices of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 74 lakh 62 thousand 144 shares in 3 thousand 549 times. Its market value is Tk 30 crore 76 lakh.
The price of the Olympics, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.97 percent. The company has traded 41 lakh 59 thousand 564 shares in 2 thousand 786 times. Its market value is 48 crore 9 lakh.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity