Capital Market: prime Minister will inaugurate road show in London
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-09 14:07:15 || Updated: 2021-09-09 14:08:03
The regulator of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) wants to increase foreign and expatriate investment in country’s capital market. For this, a series of road shows are going on in different countries of the world. As part of this, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate the road show on October 31 in London.
Meanwhile, World Health Organization (WHO) Director General Tedros Adhanom Gebreasus will inaugurate the road show in Switzerland on September 19. The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the capital market regulator of Bangladesh, has confirmed the matter.
According to the organizers, the initiative is getting a huge response from expatriate and foreign investors. Road shows will be held in two cities in Switzerland from 19 to 22 September and in three cities in England from 31 October to the first week of November. The organizers further said that road shows will be held in different countries including Canada and Russia in phases.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity