Samata Leather at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-07 11:29:48 || Updated: 2021-09-07 11:29:48
On Tuesday, the third working day of the week, Samata Leather Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.92 percent. The company has traded 3 lakh 60 thousand 751 shares in 1 thousand 38 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 91 lakh.
Khulna Power, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.90 percent. The company has traded 15 lakh 34 thousand 377 in shares 664 times. Its market value is Tk 7 crore 31 lakh.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal