CWT Imarging BD First Growth Fund declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-06 13:54:33 || Updated: 2021-09-06 13:54:33
The trustee of the non-term CWT Emerging Bangladesh First Growth Fund has declared 19.5 percent dividend for the financial year 2020-2021. It’s total cash. Earlier, the interim cash had paid a further 10 per cent dividend. In all, it paid a final dividend of 29.5 percent.
According to company sources, this fund’s earnings per unit for the fiscal year 2020-2021 is Tk 5.90. In the financial year 2020-2021, based on the market price, the net asset value is Tk 15.46 per unit. Based on the cost price, the net asset value is Tk 13.67 per unit and the net operating cash flow is Tk 5.87 per unit.
MM Tanjir Hasan, senior investment analyst at CWT Asset Management Company, told Sunbd that since the launch of the fund, we have started investing in the capital market through our own research. By investing the fund in the capital market, I am giving 29.5 percent cash dividend to the unit holders. I hope I can give something better to the unit holders in the coming days.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction