Beximco at the top transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-09-06 11:24:02 || Updated: 2021-09-06 11:24:50
On Monday, the second working day of the week Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) . This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company have been traded 256 crore 89 lakh 59 thousand shares. Saif Power, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 94.25 crore.
Beximco Pharma came in third place with a turnover of Tk 68 crore 72 lakh 94 thousand.
Other companies on the list include Lafarge Holcim, Doreen Power, British American Tobacco, Baraka Patenga Power, Square Pharma, Eastern Housing and Shahjibazar Power.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity