South Bangla Bank at the top weekly of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-28 11:20:00 || Updated: 2021-08-28 14:34:25
South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited has risen to the top of weekly share prices increase in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the prices of the company has increased by 39.77 percent last week. The share traded a total of 114 crore 3 lakh 54 thousand rupees. Which is Tk 22 crore 80 lakh 70 thousand 800 thousands per day on an average.
Metro spinning, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 28.21 percent. The share traded a total of 109 crore 95 lakh 52 thousand rupees. Which is an average of Tk 21 crore 99 lakh 10 thousand 400 hundreds per day.
Janata Insurance, which is in the third place in the list, has increased its rate by 27.87 percent. The share traded a total of Tk 78 crore 11 lakh 72 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 15 crore 62 lakh 36 thousand 400 per day.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction