DSE pays homage to Bangabandhu’s portrait
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-15 11:44:14 || Updated: 2021-08-15 11:44:14
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), the country’s main capital market, has paid homage to Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on the occasion of his 46th martyrdom anniversary and National Mourning Day.
On Sunday (August 15) Dhanmondi No. 32 portrait of Bangabandhu on behalf of the DSE Managing Director (MD) said. Tariq Amin Bhuiyan laid a wreath and paid homage.
DSE Chief Operating Officer (COO) was with. Saifur Rahman Majumder, Chief Financial Officer Abdul Matin Patwari and DSE General Manager Samiul Islam.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal