National Housing at the top of weekly raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-14 12:02:53 || Updated: 2021-08-14 12:02:53
National Housing Finance and Investment Limited has risen to the top of the weekly raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the price of the company has increased by 29.79 percent last week. The share traded a total of 91 crore 36 lakh 26 thousands. Which is Tk 22 crore 84 lakh 6 thousands 500 hundreds per day on an average.
Miracle, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 23.84 percent. The share traded a total of Tk 40 crore 53 lakh 14 thousands. Which is Tk 10 crore 13 lakh 28 thousand 500 hundreds per day on an average.
Apollo Steel, ranked third on the list, rose 23.53 percent. The share traded a total of Tk 141 crore 34 lakh 73 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 35 crore 33 lakh 70 thousand 750 hundreds per day.
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices