CAPM Unit Fund Declares record dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-12 14:42:30 || Updated: 2021-08-12 14:42:30
The listed trustees of the listed CAPM unit fund have declared a dividend of 29.5 percent for the unitholders. It’s total cash.
The trustee declared the dividend after reviewing the audited financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2021.
According to company sources, the fund’s earnings per unit last year was Tk 140.93.
On June 30, 2021, the company’s net asset value per unit (market price) Tk was 47.71.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity