CAPM IBBL Islamic Mutual Fund declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-12 14:29:14 || Updated: 2021-08-12 14:29:14
Listed CAPM IBBL Islamic Mutual Fund has declared a dividend of 13.5 percent for the trustee unitholders. It’s total cash.
The trustee declared the dividend after reviewing the audited financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2021.
According to company sources, the fund has earned Tk 1.89 per unit in the last one year.
On June 30, 2021, the company’s net asset value per unit (market price) Tk was 11.97.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend