Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-12 10:50:19 || Updated: 2021-08-12 10:50:19
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Thursday, the last working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 259 crore 6 lakh 43 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Lankabangla Finance, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 121.60 crore.
IFIC Bank has risen to the third position with a turnover of Tk 76 crore 51 lakh 12 thousand.
Other companies on the list include Alif Manufacturing, Beximco Pharma, ABB Bank, Malek Spinning, Maxon Spinning, Orion Pharma and Shine Pond Ceramics Limited.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal