Asian Tiger Growth Fund declares Dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-12 13:14:22 || Updated: 2021-08-12 13:14:22
The committee of trustees of Asian Tiger Sandhani Life Growth Fund, a listed mutual fund sector, has reviewed the financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2021 and declared a 15 percent cash dividend for the unitholders. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that after reviewing the financial statements for the last financial year, the fund’s profit per unit (EPU) has been 1.93. On June 30, 2021, the fund’s net asset value per unit (NAVPU) stood at Tk 12.41.
The fund’s record date for dividend distribution among unitholders is set for September 7.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal