Asian Tiger Growth Fund declares Dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-12 13:14:22 || Updated: 2021-08-12 13:14:22
The committee of trustees of Asian Tiger Sandhani Life Growth Fund, a listed mutual fund sector, has reviewed the financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2021 and declared a 15 percent cash dividend for the unitholders. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that after reviewing the financial statements for the last financial year, the fund’s profit per unit (EPU) has been 1.93. On June 30, 2021, the fund’s net asset value per unit (NAVPU) stood at Tk 12.41.
The fund’s record date for dividend distribution among unitholders is set for September 7.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction