Walton will purchase land
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-11 10:26:14 || Updated: 2021-08-11 10:26:14
The board of directors of Walton Hitech Industries Limited, a listed engineering company, has decided to purchase the land. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company will buy 236.3625 decimal land. The purchase of land will cost the company Tk 171.90 crore excluding registration and other expenses. The land is located at Bashundhara Bhatra Block No-1, Plot 1088.
The company will use the land for the iconic tower of the Walton corporate office.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal