Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-11 11:29:24 || Updated: 2021-08-11 11:29:24
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Wednesday, the third working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 199 crore 36 lakh 59 thousand shares of the company have been traded. IFIC Bank, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 96.85 crore.
Malek Spinning has risen to the third place with a share transaction of Tk 68 crore 64 lakh 14 thousand.
Other companies on the list include Lafarge Holcim, Islamic Finance, Orion Pharma, Apollo Ispat, Beximco Pharma, Lankabangla Finance and GPH Ispat Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity