Walton declares 250% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 14:41:07 || Updated: 2021-08-10 14:41:07
The board of directors of listed capital Walton Hitech Industries Limited has declared 250 percent cash dividend for entrepreneurs and sponsors and 170 per cent cash dividend for general investors.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that after reviewing the financial report for the financial year ended June 30, 2021, it has declared the dividend. At this time, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 54.21.
The company will hold its annual general meeting (AGM) on September 29 to approve the dividend. The record date has been set for September 5.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend