National Housing Finance at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-10 11:54:54 || Updated: 2021-08-10 11:54:54
On the second working day of the week, National Housing Finance Limited topped of raising prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 51 lakh 4 thousand 884 shares in 1 thousand 404 times. Its market value is Tk 26 crore 19 lakhs.
Islamic Finance, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.70 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 64 lakh 80 thousand 957 shares in 1 thousand 752 times. Its market value is Tk 42 crore 34 lakhs.
IPDC, which is in the third place in the list, has increased its price by 8.97 percent. The company has traded 47 lakh 35 thousand 266 shares in 1 thousand 168 times. Its market value is Tk 15 crore 43 lakhs.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend