VFS thread at the top of raising price
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 11:38:55 || Updated: 2021-08-09 11:39:11
On Monday, the first working day of the week, VFS Thread Dyeing Limited topped of raising prices in the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 12 lakh 2 thousand 17 shares in 2 thousand 3 times. Its market value is Tk 32 crore 98 lakhs.
The price of Acme Laboratories, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.98 percent. The company has traded 38,49,874 shares in 2,610 times. Its market value is Tk 33 crore 52 lakhs.
Munnu Ceramic, which is in the third place in the list, has increased its price by 9.93 percent. The company has traded 8,45,852 shares 2,708 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 97 lakhs.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity