SEML IBBL Shariah Fund declares cash dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 10:14:35 || Updated: 2021-08-09 10:14:35
The trustee of the capital market-listed SEML IBBL Shariah Fund has declared 10 percent dividend for shareholders for the year ended June 30, 2021.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that at the time of discussion, the fund’s income per unit has been Tk 2.35. The net asset value (NAV) of the fund stands at Tk 11.31 per unit in terms of market value for the year ended. The record date for the fund’s dividend is set for September 2.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity