Northern Islamic Insurance at the top of falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 14:19:07 || Updated: 2021-08-09 14:19:07
Northern Islamic Insurance Limited topped of falling prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the first working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 6.46 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 9 lakh 67 thousand 796 shares in 1 thousand 103 times. Its market value is Tk 5 crore 53 lakhs.
The share price of Fu-Wang Ceramic, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 5.73 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 1 crore 29 lakh 10 thousand 193 shares in 3 thousand 704 times. Its market value is Tk 35 crore 9 lakhs.
The share price of Engineers, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 5.29 percent compared to the previous day. The company traded 15 lakh 29 thousand 286 shares in 1 thousand 344 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 6 lakhs.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity