Meeting of DSE MD with BSEC Chairman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-09 13:28:40 || Updated: 2021-08-09 13:28:40
Tariqul Amin Bhuiyan, Managing Director (MD) of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) paid a courtesy call on the Chairman of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
A courtesy call was made for the first time on Monday (August 9) at the BSEC chairman’s office. He joined as DSE MD on July 25.
In the courtesy call, the MD of DSE discussed the current state of the capital market, the expectations of investors and the current problems of DSE with the Chairman of the Commission. The chairman of the commission gave some suggestions on the current situation of the capital market and what to do in the future.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity