Prime insurance at the top of weekly falling prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 12:03:56 || Updated: 2021-08-07 12:03:56
On the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Prime Insurance Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price fall. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s price has decreased by 13.86 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 10 crore 7 lakh 66 thousands. Which is Tk 3 crore 35 lakh 55 thousand 333 hundredss per day on average.
Asian Tiger Sandhani Life Growth Fund, which ranks second on the list, has lost 10 percent. During the week, the fund transacted a total of Tk 12 crore 60 lakh 5 thousands. Which is 4 crore 20 lakh 1 thousand 667 thusands per day on an average.
Bangladesh National Insurance, which is in the third place in the list, has reduced its rates by 7.78 percent. The stock traded at a total of Tk 70 lakh 19 thousand during the week. Which is an average of Tk 23 lakh 39 thousand 667 per day.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction