Metro Spinning at the top of weekly raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 11:18:58 || Updated: 2021-08-07 11:18:58
Metro Spinning Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price increase on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the price of the company has increased by 27.23 percent last week. The share traded a total of 50 crore 46 lakh 75 thousands. Which is Tk 16 crore 82 lakh 25 thousand 200 hundreds per day on an average.
Gemini Sea Food, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 25.27 percent. The share traded a total of 9 crore 42 lakh 84 thousands. Which is Tk 3 crore 14 lakh 28 thousand s per day on average.
Simtex, which is in the third place in the list, has increased by 23.04 percent. The share traded a total of 42 crore 91 lakh 45 thousands. On an average Tk 14 crore 30 lakh 46 thousand 333 hundreds per day.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity