Beximco at the top of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-07 11:00:29 || Updated: 2021-08-07 11:00:29
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of weekly transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 3 crore 15 lakh 40 thousand 165 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 296 crore 36 lakh 55 thousand.
Orion Pharma, which is in the second place in the list, has 2 crore 74 lakh 78 thousand 895 shares traded. Its market value is Tk 169 crore 29 lakh 23 thousands.
5 crore 17 lakh 19 thousand 430 shares of Saif Powertech, which is in the third place, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 153 crore 40 lakh 45 thousands.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend