Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-05 11:40:56 || Updated: 2021-08-05 11:40:56
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Thursday, the last working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 128 crore 96 lakh 19 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Orion Pharma, which came in second place in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 75 crore 1 lakh 26 thousand.
GPH Steel came in third place with a turnover of Tk 61.92 crore.
Other companies on the list include Malek Spinning, Saif Powertech, Beximco Pharma, IFIC Bank, Fu-Wang Ceramics, British American Tobacco and Maxons Spinning Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity