10% dividend approved at AGM of UCB
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-05 15:00:23 || Updated: 2021-08-05 15:00:23
The 38th Annual General Meeting of United Commercial Bank (UCB) Limited was held on Thursday (August 5). The meeting was chaired by Mrs. Rukmila Zaman, Chairman of the Bank. As per the guidelines of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission and Bangladesh Bank, this AGM is performed virtually through video conferencing considering the health risks and safety of Covid 19.
The shareholders unanimously approved 5% stock and 5% cash dividend for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
The Chairman of UCB said in his speech that UCB will continue to work in the interest of shareholders, customers and above all social development.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity