Peninsula AMCL BDBL declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-03 11:36:20 || Updated: 2021-08-03 11:36:20
The trustee has declared a dividend of 15.5 per cent for the unitholders of non-term mutual fund Peninsula AMCL BDBL Fund. Its total cash.
The fund’s trustees meeting on Tuesday (August 3) decided to pay the dividend after reviewing the audited financial statements for the 2020-2021 fiscal year ending June 30.
Those who had the fund unit in their hands on June 30, 2021 will receive the dividend. The unit’s earnings per unit (EPU) at the time in question was Tk 4.83.
At the close, the fund had a NAV of Tk 13.70 according to the market price.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend