Midas Finance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-03 10:39:30 || Updated: 2021-08-03 10:39:30
The board of directors of listed capital Midas Finance Limited has declared a 5 percent dividend for the shareholders. It’s 2.50% cash and 2.50% stock .
This information has been known from the company sources.
It is learned that the company has declared the dividend after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. At this time, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 0.81.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction