CVO Petrochemical at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-03 14:32:23 || Updated: 2021-08-03 14:32:23
On Tuesday, the second working day of the week, CVO Petrochemical Limited rose to the top on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 9.91 percent. The company has traded 5 lakh 38 thousand 297 shares in 1 thousand 493 times. Its market value is Tk 6 crore 51 lakhs.
Simtex, which is in the second place in the list, has increased its price by 9.74 percent. The company has traded 1 crore 4 lakh 47 thousand 294 shares in 1 thousand 370 times. Its market value is Tk 21 crore 90 lakhs.
Genex, which is in the third place in the list, has increased its price by 9.47 percent. The company has traded 39 lakh 33 thousand 227 shares in 2 thousand 671 times. Its market value is TK 38 crore 77 lakhs.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend