S Alam at the top of raising prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-02 14:26:39 || Updated: 2021-08-02 14:26:39
S Alam Cold Rolled Steel Limited topped of raining prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the first working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is known that the share price of the company has increased by 10 percent. The company has traded 29 lakh 68 thousand 362 shares in 1 thousand 304 times. Its market value is Tk 10 crore 46 lakhs.
Metro spinning, which is in the second place in the list, has increased by 9.94 percent. The company has traded 25 lakh 10 thousand 211 shares 363 times. Its market value is 5 crore 27 lakhs.
Index Agro, which is in the third place in the list, has increased its price by 9.93 percent. The company has traded 7 lakh 19 thousand 276 shares in 1 thousand 305 times. Its market value is 9 crore 87 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction