Beximco at the top of transaction
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-02 13:15:34 || Updated: 2021-08-02 13:15:34
Bangladesh Export Import Company (Beximco) Limited topped of transaction in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Monday, the first working day of the week.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 58 crore 90 lakh 95 thousand shares of the company have been traded. Saif Power, which came first in the list of transactions, had a turnover of Tk 58.9 crore.
Orion Pharma has risen to the first place with a share transaction of Tk 54.25 crore.
Other companies on the list include GPH Steel, Fu-Wang Ceramics, ASS Steel, Silco Pharma, Alifa Industries, People’s Insurance and Far Chemical Limited.
- Beautiful China shows new chapter of ecological conservation
- A resilient Chinese economy supports the Chinese path to modernization
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity