Another 200 metric tons of oxygen came to Benapole
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-08-01 14:59:35 || Updated: 2021-08-01 14:59:35
On the fourth day, another 200 metric tons of liquid medical oxygen came from India through Benapole land port. Earlier, three trains had brought 200 metric tons of oxygen on July 24, 28 and 30 with 600 metric tons of oxygen. With this, 800 metric tons of liquid medical oxygen came to Bangladesh from India in four days.
The oxygen-carrying train reached Benapole around 2.30pm on Sunday (August 1).
The fourth train carrying 200 metric tons of oxygen in 10 containers (20 metric tons each) left Tatanagar for Bangladesh at 7.30 am on Sunday. The train reached Benapole land port through Petrapole land port of India at noon.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers