Tamijuddin Textile is at the top of weekly fall prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-31 11:52:56 || Updated: 2021-07-31 11:52:56
Tamijuddin Textile Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share prices fall on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s price has decreased by 15.28 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 53 lakh 2 thousands. Which is an average of Tk 10 lakh 60 thousand 400 thousands per day.
Familitex, which is in the second place in the list, has reduced its price by 5.86 percent. During the week, the company transacted a total of Tk 10 crore 18 lakh 99 thousand rupees. Which is an average of 2 crore 3 lakh 79 thousand 800 per day.
The price of Tunghai Knitting, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 14.47 percent. The stock traded a total of 3 crore 35 lakh 98 thousands during the week. Which is an average of 67 lakh 19 thousand 600 thousands per day.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction