Saif Powertec is at the top of weekly transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-31 10:44:04 || Updated: 2021-07-31 10:44:04
Saif Powertech Limited topped of the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) weekly turnover.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 8 crore 80 lakh 50 thousand 224 shares of the company have been traded during the week. Its market value is Tk 250 crore 8 lakh 65 thousands.
2 crore 44 lakh 19 thousand 293 shares of Beximco, which is in the second place of the list, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 223 crore 61 lakh 39 thousands.
4 crore 4 lakh 47 thousand 461 shares of GPH Steel, which is in the third place, have been traded. Its market value is Tk 182 crore 49 lakhs 47 thousands.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction