On the development of Bangladesh Showcase Walton: Golam Murshed
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-31 13:24:49 || Updated: 2021-07-31 13:24:49
Golam Murshed, managing director of Walton Hi-Tech Industries, a well-known tech giant in Bangladesh, said, “Bangladesh has literally changed a lot.” Bangladesh has achieved unimaginable success. He said Walton has been established as a showcase in the development of economic progress, especially in the electronics manufacturing sector of the country.
He thanked the Prime Minister and Sajib Wazed Joy, Information Technology Adviser to the Prime Minister, as the architect of Digital Bangladesh and the architect of the country’s fast-growing development. He thanked the Prime Minister’s Adviser on Private Sector Salman F Rahman and Chairman of the Bangladesh Stock Exchange Commission Prof Shibli Rubayat-ul-Islam for their special role in the development of the country’s economy, trade and capital market under Sheikh Hasina’s direction.
This was stated by the Managing Director of Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd. while thanking them at the conclusion of the third episode of the Road Show held at the Wilshire Grand Ball Room of Hotel Intercontinental in Los Angeles, USA on Friday (July 30).
The third day of the road show starts at 5:30 pm local time in Los Angeles (Bangladesh time on Saturday, July 31 at 6:30 am). In the concluding session, Golam Murshed, in his vote of thanks, said that the chairman of the capital market regulatory body has given a good idea about what Bangladesh is actually doing and how much it has improved. Noting that Bangladesh has literally made tremendous progress, he invited foreign and non-resident Bangladeshis to come to Bangladesh as soon as possible.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction