Sandhani Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-29 13:50:44 || Updated: 2021-07-29 13:50:44
Sandhani life insurance company Sandhani Life Insurance has released its unaudited financial report for the first quarter. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that in the first quarter (January-March ’21), the company’s consolidated premium income decreased by Tk 36.45 crore. And the amount of life fund stands at 760 crore 95 lakhs.
At the same time last year, the total was 14 crore 71 lakhs. And the amount of life fund was 787 crore 71 lakhs.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction