National Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-29 13:43:11 || Updated: 2021-07-29 13:43:11
National Life Insurance, a listed insurance company, has released its unaudited second quarter financial report.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the company’s premium income has increased by Tk 96.32 crore in the second quarter. And the amount of life fund stands at Tk 4,120 crore 84 lakhs.
The same period last year was 52 crore 74 lakhs. And the amount of life fund was 3 thousand 715 crore 89 lakhs.
Meanwhile, in the first six months of the year (January-June, 21), the company’s premium income has increased by Tk 113.17 crore. And the amount of life fund stands at Tk 4,120 crore 64 lakhs.
Last year, the company’s premium income was 16 crore 63 lakhs. And the amount of life fund was 3 thousand 715 crore 89 lakh taka.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction