ICB Unit Fund declares 42% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-07-29 15:30:05 || Updated: 2021-07-29 16:35:05
Trustees of the non-term ICB unit fund have declared a 420 percent dividend for the unitholders. It’s all cash. The dividend was declared after reviewing the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2021.
This information has been known from the company sources.
Those who had the unit on June 30, 2021 will be eligible for it.
The repurchase price of the ICB unit fund has been fixed, which will be effective from August 1. The repurchase price of the unit fund with a face value of Rs 100 has been fixed at Rs 261.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction